So you have decided to play poker online. Now the very first thing that you should know about is a poker website. “A poker website is an online poker room (or poker room on internet) where you can play different online poker games from the luxury of your own homes.” Now you would be thinking – How to find a poker website on the internet? Well, it’s quite simple! You just need to follow ten easy steps mentioned below:
1. Search “online poker” on Google and you will find a large list of poker sites. Now choose any site that best-suits your requirements.
2. Click the download button located at the home page bandarq of the poker site and save the.exe file on your laptop or computer.
3. Many poker sites offer a no download version (flash version). Click the “instant play” button if you don’t want to download the game software.
4. Now launch the game software and fill the necessary details to register as a new player in the sign-in window. Note: You should never give fake details while registering at a poker site. Here is the reason – when you withdraw your money, you are required to verify your identity. If your Identity doesn’t match with the details you provided, then the poker room will terminate your account and all your winnings will be seized.
5. Now log in into the poker lobby.
6. If you don’t want to spend your own money, then click “play for fun” button and start playing using “fun money.”
7. If you want to play for real money,토토사이트 then you are required to make a deposit. You can make a deposit by using your credit card or online payment systems like Neteller, Visa etc.